- DIMENSIONS - The basket is 9-4/5" Wide x 2-1/2" Deep x 13" Long (Collapsed) and 17-4/5" Long (two handles fully Extended) in order to fit most sinks.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL - Made of Top sturdy 18/10 STAINLESS STEEL. Unlike chrome finished material, food grade 18/10 stainless steel eliminates rust, corrosion, acids and alkali damages to ensure long lasting durability. No aging or BPA problems of plastic product. If any rust occurs in the product within 2 years, we will send you a replacement free, no return required.
- EASY STORAGE& SPACE SAVER - Stainless steel dish rack with adjustable bars fits over the sink or on countertop and takes up only a fraction of the space. Non slip extendable rubber arms keep the rack not fall down into the sink and four rubber-coated feet to protect your sink and counter from scratching perfectly.
- FUNCTIONAL DESIGN - Multiple functions to dry dishes, fruit, and vegetables. Encourage to stay on top of dish washing. Creative and useful dish rack is handy for drying dish and perfect for the few dishes to wash or don't want to use the dishwasher or the ones that are too delicate. Easy to store, clean and simple to use.
- WARRANTY AND 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We stand by the quality of our products. We offer a 180-Day Money Back Guarantee and a 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Gthunder over the sink dish drainer is your best choice.
2-Year Manufacturer’s Guarantee! 180 Day Return&Money Back Guarantee.
This dish drainer can be used over the sink or on the counter top, multiple functions to dry dishes, fruits, vegetable. 18/10 sturdy stainless steel construction can hold stoneware and heavier dishes, plenty strong even with extensions fully.
Made of Top sturdy 18/10 STAINLESS STEE.
The basket is 13"L x 9 4/5" W
With handles fully retracted it is 13&1/4" Long
With handles fully extended it is 17&4/5" Long
Note: 18/10 Stainless steel is the most widely used for food equipment, general equipment and atomic energy industry equipment. 18/10 Stainless steel has better corrosion resistance and more expensive than other Stainless Steel.